This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

KNS!!! wat an unlucky stuff for me!

WTH!
Yesterday, when i want sign in for my msn, bt it's show that my password were wrongly type. Walao, my account (cutebear_1990@hotmail.com) had been hacked! Celeka! Make me gain so many trouble. My everything are using tat acconut for register, then now??!!! haiz, damn soi!

OK, nvm then, I still got another account for spare (cutebear_yi90@live.com.my), luckily last time did two account. In the evening when I woke up, I discovered that my facebook acconut getting prob too...walao eh~~!!! Damn unlucky! One haven settle, one come again!! Haiz, no mood yesterday jus worry about those two happen.

SO, I had created a new account of facebook!
ADD me at
cutebear_yi90@live.com.my
THX~

0 comments:

Post a Comment