This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

Yea~

September 11
Every Friday I skip class for BIS lecture, because the lecturer always talks nonsense…bla bla bla…effect me dislike go to her class…Then in the afternoon, we didn’t cook lunch at home, so I took my lunch outside with hui ming. And my frens out with yau’s bf, they went to spring. After finish my lunch, me and hui ming went to spring to have a look for the new movie, named “Where Got Ghost”. Then we bought the ticket for tonight 8pm. That time met my fren at there in the afternoon.
At night, met many frens there, yin sze them, xiao hui ahsung them, Wilfred, penny them…many lea…haha…The movie which I watched is very funny, bt gt a bit terrible for me, coz I timid…haha…damn funny sometimes, actually at the part which the title with ghost at home… This is my 1st time watched movie at MBO, there is beautiful with the design. Nice~

After finished movie, hiu ming brought me to Jln Song bought Rojak for supper, coz mouth feel wan bite smth ma…haha…hmm…nice rojak…


September 18
Yea~ finally can online lu...already have more than one week no online le...wanna "fa mei" ki at home...haha...happy happy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment