This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

Final Exam [2011 sem1]

Wao!
Time is really flow too fast!
A year, a semester is going to the end.
The final is around the corner~! Arrhhh~ sigh~...

I lack of confidence in this semester, because the time is too pack, plus a lot of activities during this semester~ especially auditing >.< gt a feel it will fail...haha...

Anywhr, hmmm.... today just finish the auditing exam....feel gonna die soon...haiz...watever, it had been past...now i should focus more on my another 2 subjects' test in order to get a good result...

But there is something make my mood DOWN recently....haiz...
Am I think too much??
Am I scaring??
Am I lonely??
Am I invisible??

Arrhhh, may be I am not good enough...

Watever~
I have GOD with me!!
I should be happy with GOD!!
HE will never leave me alone!!
HE love everyone
HE love the poor and the sad~~

GOD, pls heal my heart! I need YOU ! TT



0 comments:

Post a Comment