This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

Bk kuching le

wao~ this morning i wake up at 12 in the afternoon...so late xia mo...make me cant on9/play xdo...waste time on sleeping nia...sienz...after tat i take my breakfast at 12smth, then start to on9 le...then i jus stay at home, no going out to help parent work...and my youngest bro, ahzhen at home oso, my mom ask me to take care of him...give him eat and ask him sleep....

At 3pm, I jus take my lunch with my youngest bro. After eating, then I ask my youngest bro go sleep. Then I go bath and continue on9. LOL~ Whole day on9, oso nth to do! So I edit my fs and chatting there...boring...

Tonight, I bk to kuching le...I carry many things bk tis time...I carry 2 bags of "bau" on hand...quite sengeh xia d...haha....

ok la...stop here...nth to write liao! LOL~ BYE n NITEZ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment