This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

A day with zzz

29 April 2009 - Wednesday


Today afternoon, rain heavily...When I want to take my lunch at cafeteria, it was rain heavily till my umbrella become "cacat"...the wind blow heavily too...having umbrella = no umbrella! My pants wet jor...one side wet, another side dry...lol...In the cafeteria, no place for us to sit, it's full of student...damn...we go around and survey the seat so sengeh-ly...haha...but luckily there has a place for 4 of us(me,my cousin,sulin and alice) to sit down and eat...

At night, Shyuan, Yau, Sulin and me walked to Rasa-Rasa for our dinner. I ordered a bowl of Kolok Mee with lamb meat...RM4.50 per bowl...Its taste nice, but too many...till I cant finish it...

ordered by me RM4.50













ordered by sulin & shyuan RM5.-














ordered by Yau RM5.-

3 comments:

LSing90 said...

wow~
the food look nice~
hahaha~


one side dry~one side wet?
so weird~
hahahaha

jingyi1990 said...

in front wet lo...at the back there dry d..u can imagine tat the wind is blow strongly..haha

志琳~AllyTing said...

haha.. the umbrella cacat oo..
haha.. n the pants.. zzz..
how to be like tat oo..?
i 1 side dry n 1 side wet de..
haha

Post a Comment