This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

Sibu one day trip~

April 24, 2009

This morning, I wake up at 6am. Y wake up so early? Bcoz I need follow my dad go bk sibu intent to visit my grandmom, she is sick now, and cant wake up from the bed...haiz... So after we get ready, we started our journey at 7am. In the car, so boring, nth to do, jus me and my dad. I jus play sodoku and sleep. After 3 hours, we arrived my grandmom's house and direct go to the room to visit my grandmom. Haiz~ so pity, I feel wanna cry when I saw my dad chat with my grandmom.

After visit my grandmom, I sms to Shyuan. Shyuan and Yau bring me go out play. From 11am like that till 4pm smth jus bk home....keke....Luckily got them, if nt i will nth to do at home, cant imagine that what can I do at home. Sure be very boring...haha...Y boring? coz I'm nt close with my dad's side de relative lo....lol...

After my dad finish settle everything for my grandmom then he go bk bintulu oso...then I not need use bus again...And on the way bk bintulu, I'm start not feeling well, I headache and feel wanna vomit....bcoz the weather is too hot....and I no drink water. Sienz, headache.

4 comments:

yau said...

wooo...finally create blogspot lu~

jingyi1990 said...

haha...u ppl all using blogspot mah....so i create one oso lo...paiseh...blek =p

志琳~AllyTing said...

wawawawa...
wawawawa...
nothing to say la..
jus come to leave my footprint..
hahahaha...

feel lolz leh..
wakakaka.. ^^v

john said...

u grandma will be alrite de o..yaya..now weather so so hot..nid drink more water ya...lol

Post a Comment