This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

Happy ^^ Happy

Wao~!
This few days so happy neh!!
Wednesday tat day i was moodiness right?
Then thursday afternoon call my dear for complaint abt my feeling,
after tat gt feel better le...
When at the night, he gave me a suprise, really got shock! He bought a patung to me~
Chee Lin helped him to get tis suprise done..=.=''' suak le chee lin, together with him kacao me..>.< after tat keep laughing on me with my respond...@.@

ok,
on today,
I got sms to him after I woke up, bt he didnt reply me...
I guess there is smth wrong with him...coz last night he sms with chee lin...
so nvm, see wat he want to do after tat...

Hmm...
knock knock knock~ (someone's knock my door)
Then I go and open the door,
=.= and saw my dear stand outside the door with a "bian dan" which carry by hand..
wao, happy mo, he 1st time do lunch for me..^^ feel xin fu ki~
the lunch contain of fried egg, tomoto with fried egg, 2 hotdogs and an egg + cabbage soup...
those food i like to eat except tomoto with egg lo...haha..bt i try to learn to eat it le...feel ok lo...nt bad...keke

so touch la...

Love my dear much!!
muakz~

0 comments:

Post a Comment