This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

Moodiness~

This morning,
something unhappy event happen...
It was a raning day, and it's making trouble for us...damn!
But finally michael/lee ching had come bring us go to sch...really thx~^^ They have a good heart~

After that, me and sulin had BIS tute class with group1,
unfortunately, there was no my name in the name list...means i'm not been enrol in tat group...grrrhh! sienz..
Then after the class, sulin and penny acc me went to the student admin for check whether is me enrol in another group...bt the boy stuff said there was no any group i had been enrol...and the actual group tat i want been enrol oledi full of 25 students...then they want "black and white" to prove tat my tutor allow me stay in actual group even though tat is full dy...kns la! 1st time meet this prob...sien swinburne...luckily tat tutor is good enuf and she help me to inform dy...bt i still need to find tat stuff again to confirm...

But jus now watching movie(G.I. Joe) at cinema with hui ming, at tat moment, i felt that all my trouble has been throw away...bt after finish it, all trouble come bk to me again...lol=.=
sien~ tired~haiz~

Stop here!
Nitez~

0 comments:

Post a Comment