This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

An 0rdinary Day~

Last night, I book for the flight ticket till crazy...
sienz, make me no mood to study my microeco...damn!The payment of my dad's credit card keep on declining...dun kno wat happen...sot de...it's successful for airasia, but then fail for MAS...does it not allow me to use MAS?? lol~ then I asked sulin for help,but failed to do so...Afterwards,chee lin help me to book by using her credit card...Finally, she did it for me!haha...thx lar~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yea~
Finally, microeconomic Quiz3 also the last quiz had past already...
Can relax a bit liaw~ keke...
But final exam is coming soon lor...
time flow so fast...haiz...
And now still leave QA assignment which I haven't start yet..due date on next week...
Dun kno how to do ah...need wait my buddy to teach me le...T.T''hehe...

ok la...tired dy...
wanna take a nap now...
bye~

0 comments:

Post a Comment