This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

Happy Mother's Day + sing k~

Yesterday,
all my relative and my family go back kampung(Bintangor)....
Because it is a big day for us >> Grandmom's bday + MOther's Day lo...
But I didnt go back...
Haiz~ Feel guilty ah!
My brother told me that, all my relative take photo with grandmom by family, and just my family didnt take a photo, because I didnt back...A bit regret lu~
But it's ok le la...Grandmom,I promise next year I will be back help You celebrate ur bday le...T.T u are old oledi...need "xiao sun" xia la~ haha...

AND this morning, I called my mom and say "Happy Mother's Day" when I wake up early in the morning...She look happy but somehow also look a bit like disappointed...may be worry about my grandmom(dad's mom) gua...plus my uncles them gt something happen gua...dun k la..nt my business...there is adult's business...I just can pray for them..hmm...

However, last night dinner for my grandmom(mom's mom) seem very fun...I got some information from my mom that there is 60 tables of dinner at basketball court....wao...cant imagine tat...jus like a wedding dinner lea...bt it is combine with "Foochow club" d lo...and my grandmom is the main character last night...so nice xia mo...so bad that I didnt go back...arrhhhhh!

Anywhere, I wish all mothers in the world have a wonderful happy mother's day!!

This afternoon, John bring me and xin yun go PoP WavE sing k...haha...tis is my 1st time...lol...firstly, I nt dare to sing, but kena Yun force, said:u no sing then u come here for wat...lol...then I jus start to touch the mic and open my mouth with my voice...eeee...my voice hear different through the mic...bt anywhr, jus sing la...relax relax~

At night, we go jalan song eat dinner, then we go river side walk walk...we have joke/chit-chatting while we walking...so enjoy mo...all the stress gone at tat moment...hope everyday like today so enojoy d...xD impossible la~ lol...think too much...assignment still need to do larh!! +U+U la :D



0 comments:

Post a Comment