This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

Today I no class~enjoy~^^

In the morning, I woke up by one sms tat from aileen...after I finish prepare, I go down and find aileen and alice then we go out find the IT college for our assignment...and then we eat our breakfast beside 100% there at 10 smth in the morning...

Afternoon, I skip my marketing lecture class at 230pm. Hee~ coz i'm lazy and sleepy...and yien ping oso effect by me...LOL~ she oso lazy huh, skip the class...bad gal liao!haha...

At night 9pm, Jason come fetch us go Michael for celebrating lee ching's bday...1st, we prepare everything, and we hide ourselves while she and michael want bk home...We are very excited mo,very fun lea...haha...when she walk in the house >> living room, then we jump out and shock her...haha...her face emotion very fun mo...she look really shock dao...after that,we keep on kacao lee ching and michael...we keep laughing there...anywhr, really happy and enjoy today...

12am like tat, we just go bk hostel...but penny them still stay at michael house,still playing there...they so li hai xia d...nt feel tired d...know y? haha...becoz they all gt partner one mah...with bf/gf sure dun want bk lo...haha...

ok~ Stop here...nitez

5 comments:

shyuan said...

hhaa...u oso lazy o say yien ping.huhu~~ u oso can go find 1 partner le la.haha~~

LSing90 said...

ponteng ar~~
shi zai lo~~~
hahahahahahahahha

jingyi1990 said...

shyuan:none of ppl want me ah..how leh?me with u lo...haha
lsing:heehee...shhh...don tell my mom oh! keke

kellyklc^^ said...

haha!!
Lolz...
Thanks ya!!
When turn u got a boy boy? XD

jingyi1990 said...

welcome welcome^^
haha...depend on destiny la...
intro some guys for me lo...
hahaha...

Post a Comment