This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

** Bye Grandmom **

Jun27 night, I went back my hometown...
And my parent told me that the next day morning need go sibu to visit my grandmom...

Who know?!
My grandmom pass away at Jun28, 730am...tat time my family still at home preparing...haiz~
Late! We were late! I even can't see her last eyes. Sad~
Tonight, I went to bed at 1030pm...early lea...

There was raining on Jun29 morning....We were thinking: "If tomorrow morning keep raining then how ho? like tat will be very trouble when go to my grandmom's sepulcher." It's ok! We just pray to our GOD! Tonight, I slept very early xia mo, 9pm go to bed dy...damn early...early than last night...haha...no choice...this few days keep headache~ I drink many botols of mineral water, but still headache...may be without eating sweets tis few days, then I asked my elder bro to buy some sweets and dried plum when he arrived sibu bus station...

Jun30,
Really!! There was a nice weather! No rain, it was a cloudy day...my grandmom really so dote all of us...and somebody said my grandmom's good fortune is big too...hehe...really thx GOD and grandmom lo...gave us a good weather to send my grandmom to her "new house"...

When arrived my grandmom's new house, we all sang a song, named "十字架", my grandmom's like the song so much when she was alive... After that, my grandmom's "bed" had been move into the hole...then end task... We all go bk home and waiting for the lunch...after the lunch, my family come bk btu too...tired! really tired! want sleep early tonight...

Bye Grandmom,
Wish You can rest in peace at heaven together with our DAD, GOD and Jesus...
You will owaz in our mind...!

0 comments:

Post a Comment