This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

June1 (Selamat Hari Gawai)

Today, I woke up at 9smth in the morning...
Then as usual, switch on my laptop and sign in to facebook, then next sure play restaurant city...haha...

After that, I went to spring with penny, kelly and chee lin with ahbao's car...aicheng come kuching for her holiday...hehe...long time no see her le...
Nearly to 4pm, we just go bk hostel with tired state...afterward take a nap~ till suddenly my dad called me...he asked for my cousin's hp num...I was shocked coz he came kuching...haha...happy mo~ But he come here for medical check...and exactly I haven't take my dinner then he brought me go jln song had my dinner...lalala~ chee lin and catherine follow me as well...zzz...

Haha...I ate till very full just now, and my dad paid for it...so nice mo~ keke...
After ate, he brought me to hostel ler...and he tired dy i know coz drive whole long journey today...

In other way round, I felt disappointed becoz my mom and brothers didnt follow my dad to kuching...haiz...sad mo...wat i expected is my family can come here together...nvm lar~ sure gt chance again d...hehe xD waiting lo...

Anywhr, Thx daddy~!
Take care ya...
Love u~

0 comments:

Post a Comment