This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

yea~

This morning,
I follow penny to her acc class too...
and continuously go to her microeco tut at lecture hall...
me and sulin go for tat, then we escape for our own microeco tut which at 230pm...
coz in the afternoon will be very sleepy...
hehe..
then after 1230pm, I don have any class lu~
can sleep ler...

Yea...
tonight having dinner with relative...
my small uncle come kuching...
and chia us having dinner at 乐天...
nice nice...
I ate till very full mo...fat ler T.T

besides that,
he gave us, which are still studying, RM100 per each...
haha...
2moro nt need to ATM withdraw money ler...
coz i'm leave nt much money on hand..
thx ya, uncle~ ^^

2 comments:

shyuan said...

so good de gt moni take.haha~~

jingyi1990 said...

hahaha...ya lo..
my rich small uncle...
=p

Post a Comment