This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

Enjoy~!

After church,
we ate at country court...
Then go bk hostel study, sleep....


Sleep till 530pm, feel beh song, coz nt enuf sleeping...
And we(xin yun, sulin, chee lin and I) need go to spring...
sure gt purpose lo...bo bian...need wake up and walk to there...lalala~

And we bought some bread for dinner...haha...save money and keep fit...lol~
After that, my cousin invited me out for entertainment...watching movie which named 金钱帝国...wao~the action so cruel...

What I getting shock is....u kno who I met at the cinema jus now??

den..den....den..den...

Is Jason Bong, Tan Hui Yee, Johnny Kueh and so on...haha...
so you yuan mo...lol... =) and they jus sit behind and beside me...
After finish watching the movie, 11 had a supper...I ate till very full but they keep clipping the food to me...

After that, I go bk hostel by climbing the wall at behind...coz it is near to my room...

And someone ask me switch off the com now...=.='''
bo bian...so need off le...
haha...
then nite nite bah...
tata~

0 comments:

Post a Comment