This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

Finally~ Holiday!

This morning, when I walked into the exam hall,
sulin reverse back and told me that Maggie supervise us during the exam...
Wakao, make me nervous mo...
So paiseh neh~~ haha... @.@'''

time past~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 hr...
2 hr....
3 hr......


Yes~!
Finally finish exam lu~~
There has more than one month holidays waiting for me...
What activities I will do during this holiday la?
还不是要考车, help my parent look after the shop, tired~
I most dislike look after the shop, coz boring~ haha...
But I'm a good girl mah, sure need help parent to work la...don want them so xin ku...=p

In the afternoon, alice,chee lin, sulin, penny, xin yun and me go boulevard together...
Xin yun and Penny buy damn many junk food mo...like nt need spent money one...ish~
Till 3pm, back hostel taking rest...

After that, there has something happen on me and my dear....lalala....bt now settle le...hahaha xD
small case only...but make us drop down our tears... keke...I admit is my problem, I'm so savagely... haha...blek =p But now everything is ok le...

Tonight, we plan to gather for playing sdo at 1st floor common lounge at 10pm... hiak hiak...wont boring le...sui ah~! Who want play then just come bah...haha...

Wish all my frens have a wonderful holidays bah~~!!! ^o^

0 comments:

Post a Comment